Hillmuth Auto Care continues to monitor the evolving impact of the Coronavirus for our associates, our customers and the communities in which we work and live. We are taking additional actions and precautions in our efforts to be prepared, to do our best to help all team members and customers stay safe and to ensure that you feel comfortable with and are confident in our established business continuity initiatives. Our commitment remains to you. We find it important to share with you the actions that we are taking as an organization as a result of the ever-changing landscape. Our efforts are ongoing.
- We are closely monitoring the reports from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) and we are taking a number of precautionary measures.
- Across our organization, we’ve instituted a pandemic illness procedure that includes health and safety protocols so we can continue to serve you.
- Additional cleaning supplies have been sourced for all locations and guidelines for wiping down surface areas and touchscreens often have been communicated and are being reinforced via meetings and written communications supported by CDC recommendations.
- To reinforce our commitment to cleanliness during uncertain times, we have revisited protocol should we need to enter your vehicle for service needs.
- Our team of friendly in-store associates have committed to our no handshake policy to help stop the spreading of germs.
- We are working diligently to maintain the flow of product and the level of customer service that you have come to expect from our team.
- We are in constant communication with our supplier partners ensuring our commitment to doing everything in our power to make sure we have the product you want when you want it.
We will continue to ensure our commitment to exceeding your expectations never wavers as we continue to navigate this unprecedented and evolving situation.
Hillmuth Auto Care We’re you local, trusted, and experienced mechanics in your community VP Billy Hillmuth III