Maryland Automotive Tire Service and Repair
How safe are your Tires?
Different people, different vehicles, different needs all need different tires. The tire experts at Hillmuth help you select the best tire to get the most out of your vehicle and give you confidence to handle any road ahead. Our certified installers use the most up to date equipment, the Hunter GPS9700. The balancer that gives you the smoothest possible ride your investment can buy. See below for details.
The only thing between you and the road are your tires. Your tires last 35,000 to 45,000 miles on average. Braking, traction control and handling is compromised as they wear out. Stop in and let the tire experts at Hillmuth check your tires or a quick way for you to check is the penny test. Take a penny, head first, push it into the tire tread at the thinnest area and if you can still see Abe’s head the tire needs prompt attention.
We take these black, rubber, round with a hole in it things called tires for granted. We expect a lot from them. They need to maintain traction in all weather conditions, role smooth all the time and hold air pressure all the time. You don’t have to know anything about tires when you let the experts check and maintain them for you. Call or stop in at your local Hillmuth, we’ll be happy to help.
Tire Maintenance can SAVE YOU MONEY by providing more fuel efficient driving, be sure to:
- Check tire pressure monthly
- Check suspensions and steering components every 3,000 miles
- Rotate tires every other oil change
- Rotate tire and road force balance every 15,000 miles
- Check alignment and make an adjustment if needed every 15,000 miles
Want to know more about tires and tire services?
Call our Tire Experts to have your tire questions answered!
Brands of Tires available from Hillmuth:
- Cooper Tires http://www.coopertires.com/Flash/index.aspx
- Michelin – http://www.michelinman.com/tires/
- Goodyear – http://www.goodyeartires.com/
- Pirelli – http://www.us.pirelli.com/web/default.page
- Bridgestone – http://www.bridgestonetire.com/
- Dunlop – http://www.dunloptires.com/#Scene_1
- Continental – http://www.bridgestonetire.com/
- Nitto – http://www.nittotire.com/#Home
- Yokohama – http://www.yokohamatire.com/
- Kelly Tires – http://www.kellytires.com/
- Kumho – http://www.kumhousa.com/
- Uniroyal – http://www.uniroyal.com/
- BF Goodrich – http://www.bfgoodrichtires.com/bfgapp/index.jsp
- Sumitomo – http://www.sumitomotire.com/
- Remington – http://www.remingtontire.us/Home.htm
- Nankang – http://www.nankang.com.tw/main.php?setlang=en